Is there going to be

jim moyer

Is there going to be a for sale fixed blade knife forum.
And a for sale folder knife forum.
Or do we need to get a personal forum to sale here.

In the classified section there is a for sale section. I would think you can post up for sale in there.

SDS

Once the forum gets going more and more, Tracy might add more for sale sections, like separating handmade knives from manufactured, and then maybe branch off again into folders and fixed.

Once the forum gets going more and more, Tracy might add more for sale sections, like separating handmade knives from manufactured, and then maybe branch off again into folders and fixed.

That will be a good thing and feel that more folks will pay for a knifemaker membership go Tracy.....2thumbs2thumbs

Is there going to be a for sale fixed blade knife forum.
And a for sale folder knife forum.
Or do we need to get a personal forum to sale here.

I had the same question Jim , glad you asked it . If others feel the same way and jump in here , maybe the big dogs will fix us up . Would make it easier for a buyer to look for what they want . 2thumbs

I've added some classification prefixes to the forsale area. This will help sort things out for a bit. I think we will need a bit more activity before we split that area up. I can see the need for that down the road though and I will put it in the future todo list.

I've added some classification prefixes to the forsale area. This will help sort things out for a bit. I think we will need a bit more activity before we split that area up. I can see the need for that down the road though and I will put it in the future todo list.

Let me know when "down the road" is big Boss. Looks like I should have read more before I paid the knifemaker fee.

Last edited:
Back