Its been a while since I posted pics sooooo

leatherman

Sheath Forum Moderator
Here goes, These are done for one of my favorite real use knifemakers Chad Cunningham. Been working with this guy for a few months now and its been a real joy. Thanks for looking.

chad333.jpg

chad222.jpg

chad111.jpg

chadwife3.jpg

chadwife.jpg

chadtan2.jpg

chadinitials2.jpg

chadnecker.jpg

chadnecker2.jpg

Lots more to come as I get them sorted out

I wondered where you were hiding all that fine work.Great job bud.Dave

Thanks Dave, yea, been busy lately and not much computer time. Hopefully I can rectify that now that fall is coming. :)

Here's some more from Chad,
chad44.jpg

chad11.jpg

chad22.jpg

and out of the sheaths...
chadfour.jpg

chadone.jpg

chadthree.jpg

chadtwo.jpg

Leatherman, great sheaths all of them, superb workmanship! :punk:
I have a question about this one in particular. I am looking at the second picture of the back and it looks like this one is designed for vertical carry.
Is that correct?
Is the snap designed as the second loop? If not it looks like the knife would tend to rotate to a postion where the handle is hanging down! :les:

Leatherman, great sheaths all of them, superb workmanship! :punk:
I have a question about this one in particular. I am looking at the second picture of the back and it looks like this one is designed for vertical carry.
Is that correct?
Is the snap designed as the second loop? If not it looks like the knife would tend to rotate to a postion where the handle is hanging down! :les:

Thank you! Those little ones are neck knives, little buggers, they're designed to be carried on a cord around the neck so yea they hang upside down. :)

Back