It's finished !

Thanks , springer. Just buy some cheap steel from Lowes , file the edge square , draw some spacers with a sharpie , get a set of cheap jewelry files from harbor freight and start filing. Google " knife file work " and prepare to be blown away looking at real talent.

Nice knife. Really like that profile. Only thing I see, and it might just be the camera angle, is at the back one side looks higher than the other.
If it is, easy fix, just sand the high side a little more.

Thanks , springer. Just buy some cheap steel from Lowes , file the edge square , draw some spacers with a sharpie , get a set of cheap jewelry files from harbor freight and start filing. Google " knife file work " and prepare to be blown away looking at real talent.

I know,,,,,
I have watched it before. There is just no time for that. I'm lucky if I get to play at all these days. Soon it will be back to normal. lol,,,,,,,

Nice knife. Really like that profile. Only thing I see, and it might just be the camera angle, is at the back one side looks higher than the other.

View attachment 69584

View attachment 69584
Thanks Randy. It's not th camera angle. It's definitely off. You would think that I would have at least noticed that. That is one of the advantages of posting these pics. Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug. You know?

It looks really good. I really like the peened pins. I have always wanted to peen mine but I am always afraid to hit my handle scale and dent it all up.

Chris, I cheated on the peening by putting the knife handle on an anvil , putting my small ball pein hammer on the pin and tapping on the face of the hammer with another small hammer.

Back