Jason Fry Utility Hunter by White River

jkf96a

I've made about 100 of this hunter over the years, and now I've contracted with White River to make some for me. CPM S35VN and various synthetics. Should have a good variety, plus a bunch in orange/black and blue/black suretouch. Knife is 7 3/4 with a 3 1/4" blade. Comes with a right hand leather sheath by Smith and Sons. These are up for preorder on my site now. First 50 get a numbered COA. $225 ea with quantity breaks at 5-10-20. Perfect for groomsmen sets, vendor gifts, etc in addition to being my favorite deer skinning knife.

IMG_3912-rotated-e1651074829947.jpg

Here's the link to purchase. Knife Link

My second run of these is out for pre-order. Should arrive to me some time end of next week. Colors this time include these, plus some Texas flags. The link in the first post is the correct one. This time they'll come with Kydex sheaths. Price will be 215. I've also got just a few with special Texas flag scales at 240.

06091956-B829-433D-8C88-3FFF8E8F5868-scaled-e1676334691618.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Lol I contract out stock removal stainless so I have more time to forge :) I've got a batch of 8 sabers in the 27" oal range going, plus a giant bowie with Battleship Texas stuff.
I think that we might have been talking a few years back about which manufacturers had excess capacity. Good thing yu were able to hook up with these guys. They seem to do nice work.

Box arrived today. I'll have some on hand at Blade Tx, or they're still available on my website.

Back