Just off the bench

leatherman

Sheath Forum Moderator
Just finished this small group of sheaths for the Mickley PB-5. I should have taken a pic of the knife as well, but I got in a hurry to pack them up and didnt get one. oops Hopefully I can get the maker to take one for me. I really like this knife! He said the knives would be finished off and ready to go out soon!

bossdog1.jpg

bossdog5.jpg

bossdog4.jpg

bossdog3.jpg

Just finished this small group of sheaths for the Mickley PB-5. I should have taken a pic of the knife as well, but I got in a hurry to pack them up and didnt get one. oops Hopefully I can get the maker to take one for me. I really like this knife! He said the knives would be finished off and ready to go out soon!

bossdog1.jpg

bossdog5.jpg

bossdog4.jpg

bossdog3.jpg

That bottom one looks like it rides 2 high. :(

Actually the balance point is just above the loop, The handle is very small and light so the knife feels slightly point heavy. Its a great feel for a little fighter.

Thanks for the concern Mark, I take all criticism in the highest regard and I always listen to what everybody tells me no matter what.

Good to see you here btw. 2thumbs

Actually the balance point is just above the loop, The handle is very small and light so the knife feels slightly point heavy. Its a great feel for a little fighter.

Thanks for the concern Mark, I take all criticism in the highest regard and I always listen to what everybody tells me no matter what.

Good to see you here btw. 2thumbs

No concern, it just stood out to me as very uncomfortable and hard to draw looking....i do like the color though. ;)

Good guys wear black. :)

The set up is for cross draw, you wear it on your left side handle canted toward the hand, very easy to unsnap and draw, and if you have a dunlap its not poking the belly.

All the high ride sheaths I carry are set up for cross draw, I'm a lefty so its easier to put the sheath on the right side anyhow. Here in Texas I can carry up to a 5.5" blade so my options are wide. The bowie is in the saddle bags in its attached sheath. ;)

Yes, they are butterfly sheaths. They get the name from what they look like when they are open. :)

I prefer this pattern over a simple pouch as it looks better imho.

Back