Just trying to heal up

Keith Willis

Hey guys, thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers. What was suppose to be a 1 hour surgery and a over night stay in the hospital
turned into a 4 hour surgery and a second surgery 2 days later..then 7 days in the hospital. Of all the surgeries I have ever had this was the worst experience I have ever had I am still having a lot of pain. Some that the doctors are worried about but can't find out why. I am hoping
they can tell me something soon.

Thanks again

God bless

Wow, man I'm pulling for you. That is a real shock to the system when your thinking all along it will be quick and should be relatively short period that your down, then to have all these problems. Well, I'll say an extra prayer for you right now, while you heal.

Wayne

Hi Keith, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were getting along. Sorry to hear the surgery didn't go as expected, but you are one tuff Dog and I expect you'll be up and around before you know it. Heal fast my friend. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Keith,
Wow, sounds like this one is really tough on you. Has the doctor prescribed Lidoderm patches?
Its Lidocaine in a skin patch that I can put right on the part of my spine or muscle that's killing me. They really help take the edge off so I don't have to take pain meds as nearly as often. Ask your doc or if you want? I'll mail you a couple to try.:shush: Don't tell anyone.:3: Just PM me.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

Hey Laurence, funny you should say that. They did try them and I got no relief...But thank you my friend

God bless

Back