Keep me in your thoughts and prayers

Keith Willis

Hey my brothers, I've been around just haven't said much. I would just ask for you guys to keep me in your thoughts, as I have too have back
surgery on the 10th of march. I don't think I will be down long 3-4 weeks ?? I hope...however I will be taking it easy till I heal

Thanks my friends

God bless

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers Keith. I wish you a successful operation and a speedy recovery. You'll be back in the shop before you know it.

Thanks guys.. I agree, surgery is no fun, it will actually be the 8th one on my back, just something I was born with and have to deal with.
Thanks again my friends

God bless

Thanks guys.. I agree, surgery is no fun, it will actually be the 8th one on my back, just something I was born with and have to deal with.
Thanks again my friends

God bless

Keith,
Your 8th one? Sheeesh! I was feeling like a whiner just having my 3rd one last Weds! LOL
You have truly been to hell and back twice! I am praying that this alleviates your pain and discomfort and that you have a quick recovery time. Since you have a new bride to take care of your cranky rear when you get out I bet you will heal even faster!

Keith,
Hopefully this will be the last one you need and all goes great for you from here on. May the powers of the Knife Dogs be with you.

Keep your head in the there bro. I have faith and I know you do too. I'll be thinking of ya and seeing you back here sooner then you think. Stay well.

Back