Knife maker from Arkansas

fishwolf

Hey all.

Im a new knife maker from Arkansas just looking for a place to look at knives. Hope to share a little and learn a lot! Im big into outdoors, and you guessed it knives. I own/manage the Tradewinds Motel In Eureka Springs, AR when Im not grinding.

Im married to an over understanding woman who is crazy enough to support my knife addiction. I have 4 awesome knife nut boys, and hope they follow dad in the trade. Haven't got to read all the rules and regs yet so I wont be posting anything about my blades till I have a chance to know what I need to know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Arkansas???? My gosh, where are they all coming from? LOL

Welcome to the pack! I've been in Arkansas for most of my 35 years (when Uncle Sam hasn't had me else where. Good to see another neighbor among our ranks.

I don't make it that far north very often. If you ever make it down around Conway or Little Rock, give me a yell. If all goes well I'll be in Mountain View on the 11th for the AKA shop visit at my buddy Jim's.

Welcome from Pocahontas,AR.

You've come to the right place, the people here are great.

Lots of Arkansas guys on here! Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks to Screwy Squirrel for the invite!

I can tell you have been welcomed....this is a great group of people, I almost even like some of them!!!

Take Care,

Kris

Back