Koa Hunter...

Every one of those pictures brings another level of awe at the fit, finish and overall detailed impressiveness of this knife.

Mr. Doyle your work sir is impeccable. Your photo skills are impressive as well, right down to the water drops.
Your work is at a bar I hope to someday achieve.

Thank you much gentlemen. I appreciate all the kind words.

I was pretty happy with the photos but I think I lucked out with the lighting. It was mid afternoon, cloudy with snow flurries and a bright white blanket of snow. I was under the eaves of the shop but some flurries still made it, hence the water droplets on a few.

I'm not bad at getting nice clear pics and representing the knife in a true, in-hand look, but there's a reason Coop, Chuck Ward, Buddy Thomason, Caleb Roger et al ...are professionals.

It’s hard to beat a nice piece of KOA and someone who knows what he’s doing and you certainly do John. Always enjoy seeing your work. Gives me a goal to shoot for. :confused:

It’s hard to beat a nice piece of KOA and someone who knows what he’s doing and you certainly do John. Always enjoy seeing your work. Gives me a goal to shoot for. :confused:

I don't know that one would say that I know what I'm doing!

Every once in a while just enough goes RIGHT that I can get a knife finished. :)

Back