Ladies & Gentleman! A moment please!

rhinoknives

Hello fellow Dogsters!

I have Carpal Tunnel in both wrists and Cubital Tunnel in both elbows from close to 20 years of knife making & sharpening and most likely the cement & construction work I did when I was young.

I'm getting the left arm done tomorrow and then in a few months going to get the right side done.

I'm going to be bionic pretty soon!
wink.gif

So Ladies & Gents. Some smoke, Prayers, good thoughts or whatever your thing is, would l be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Laurence

You have been so kind to me since I joined this site. You have my best wishes and my hope for a speedy recovery.

Wallace

Good luck, I'm 47 and have gone through it already, construction and farming my whole life along with rock climbing and hockey. I've basically beat myself into the ground. The best thing I can say is keep a positive attitude and push yourself once surgery is done, your hands will tell you if you've gone to far. If they say take 3 weeks to heal, push to do the things you are allowed, but do it in two, worked for me and my hands have healed completely. Keep us updated on your progress, it will be a good way to pass the time and will also work as therapy.

Best wishes, Wayne Bensinger

Thanks,
I am at home resting from the surgery. I'll be 56 in a few days. The doc said three weeks. I am going to take it one day at a time cause I don't want to compromise the surgery but the doc said to not lift anything over about 25lbs for three weeks. I have my bandaged arm resting on my head as I type one handed! LoL

KD's is truly my knife making family!

Thanks to all of you.

Hey Laurence just saw this. Good for you, I had a buddy that had the same thing done and he says it was the best thing he ever could have done in terms of use and pain relief! Best of luck my friend and prayers sent your way!

Hey bud, glad everything is progressing well for you. Smoke and prayers sent from me and Bubba-san. If I can help, let me know...

Thank you C. Craft, Demo and Teddy! I'm feeling better this morning.
I just don't do well lying around when I have Orders to work on! lol

Thanks again.

Hope you heal up OK. this getting old business is tougher for those of us that beat ourselves up doing construction type work in our younger years.

Laurence,
I'm happy to hear that everything turned out ok. Don't rush things, do exactly what your doctor tells you to do and you will be fine.
God bless you my friend!

Bladegrinder,
Thank you kindly! I've had fun abusing myself making knives. It's been worth it and I'm healing up and getting ready for more!

Calvin my friend. Thank you for your always warm and good thoughts.

Hey Laurence , How are you buddy . I hope you are doing better ,I know exactly how you feel and I will pray for you. Give me a call I have some good news for you .... Bubba

Back