leave this page

oldblade

hi, I posted this question on another part of these forums and got no answer. then I found this support section, so I will try here.
when I am reading posts in any category and try to go back to the forum, I get a popup that asked. " do you really want to leave this page. all changes to the editor will be lost". there is a box to click that says" stay on this page or leave this page". this happens only on this forum.
is there a setting I can change to fix it. its kind of irritating to do this every time I want to return to the forum I am reading.
I belong to other forums on the internet and this is the only one the this happens on. I am using windows 10.
thanks in advance.
jeri

hi, I posted this question on another part of these forums and got no answer. then I found this support section, so I will try here.
when I am reading posts in any category and try to go back to the forum, I get a popup that asked. " do you really want to leave this page. all changes to the editor will be lost". there is a box to click that says" stay on this page or leave this page". this happens only on this forum.
is there a setting I can change to fix it. its kind of irritating to do this every time I want to return to the forum I am reading.
I belong to other forums on the internet and this is the only one the this happens on. I am using windows 10.
thanks in advance.
jeri
Hi Jeri

That happens because you tried to reply a post and you didn't post the message. When you enter text on the editor it is automatically saved and that's why the forum platform is asking you if you want to publish the text or not.

What you can do is press the Reply button and delete all the text inside the editor so you won't see the popup anymore.

Back