Loveless Style Little Bear. **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Gentlemen:

I'm in the process of converting my TW-90 to a small wheel attachment and thought I'd explore the forum. It's been quite a few years since I've posted a knife here so I thought I'd put this one up for kicks. :) For your consideration is this Loveless style Little Bear in CPM-154/Ivory G-10. The hollow ground primaries are mirror finish while the flats have an 800 grit satin finish. The ivory G-10 scales are set with eight hidden pins. Red liners on tapered tang. Superb fit and finish. There's a short video of the knife on Instagram - you may want to go full page view and turn on the volume:
I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM or email gets it. $950 delivered CONUS. Paypal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and all comments are welcome.

Be well,

TK

.187" CPM-154 stock
HT to Rc 60-61
10 3/4" OAL
5 3/4" BL
Mirror hollow grinds/satin flats
Sharpened clip
410 SS furniture
Pinned/soldered double guard
Ivory G-10 scales/hidden pins
Red liners on tapered tang
RH Loveless style sheath

Little-Bear.jpg

That's beautiful. It just became my "target" knife, as in the one I will shoot for in , style , fit and finish and just plain cool. Thanks for the real life kick in the pants.

TK, I've been making knives for about 6 years and I have always admired your work since the begining. Fit and finish is amazing! Anyone that buys this will have an top notch piece of craftsmanship!!

TK, I've been making knives for about 6 years and I have always admired your work since the begining. Fit and finish is amazing! Anyone that buys this will have an top notch piece of craftsmanship!!

Thanks Jeremy - I appreciate the feedback. Best of luck on your journey :)

I'm a newbie, so can you tell me about the "spine" that runs down the center of the blade, from bolster to tip? It appears the blade is ground slightly concave on both sides of that "spine." Is there a name for that style? Looks really nice and I bet I'd fall in love if I held it.

That spine is called a medial ridge, and that blade is double hollow ground, which is both above and below it.

This is a good one to study. Mr. Steingass's work is exemplary.

Back