Maine's here!

rasret01

Greetings all. Dick Stockford in Bangor, Maine. With 6 under my belt I almost dare to call myself a knifemaker... I'm not sure how much I can contribute, but I appreciate the opportunity to look over your shoulders and learn.

Greetings all. Dick Stockford in Bangor, Maine. With 6 under my belt I almost dare to call myself a knifemaker... I'm not sure how much I can contribute, but I appreciate the opportunity to look over your shoulders and learn.

Hey!!!! Where did you make a cable damascus billet last week????:confused:
Welcome to my new home.2thumbs

IG - can you ship the billit to 375 Forest Ave, Bangor, ME 04401? Let me know the cost and I'll get some $ to you.

Hey everyone. For new experiences in eating (portagee), knifemaking and the meaning of life, you need to visit Indian George in New Bedford, MA. He's looking for 100 attendees at his Oct. 3 hammer in!

Dick

IG - can you ship the billit to 375 Forest Ave, Bangor, ME 04401? Let me know the cost and I'll get some $ to you.

Hey everyone. For new experiences in eating (portagee), knifemaking and the meaning of life, you need to visit Indian George in New Bedford, MA. He's looking for 100 attendees at his Oct. 3 hammer in!

Dick

100???? You must be eatting to much of my relish. HEHEHEHE!! 40 will do.
Ron, took his out of the draw yesterday and surfaced gorund it, it came out sweet. Will do on the shipping.;) Are you going to make the HI??????:confused:2thumbs

Thanks man. I haven't had time to get into the shop for the last week... I'm involved with a group building a living history museum on an old homestead farm. We're building an 1870's blacksmith shop with a state historical grant right now. 16' x 28', post and beam with a gravel floor. Eventually it will have 2 masonary forges and space for our 3 smaller forges. We're starting a local blacksmitghs asociation - 25+ showed up for the first meeting... Anyway, I'm tired out from the 6" x 6" wet hemlock sills and uprights! When we get this together I'll do a wip.

If I ever get back into my shop, I'll play with the billet and send you some pics.

Dick

Thanks man. I haven't had time to get into the shop for the last week... I'm involved with a group building a living history museum on an old homestead farm. We're building an 1870's blacksmith shop with a state historical grant right now. 16' x 28', post and beam with a gravel floor. Eventually it will have 2 masonary forges and space for our 3 smaller forges. We're starting a local blacksmitghs asociation - 25+ showed up for the first meeting... Anyway, I'm tired out from the 6" x 6" wet hemlock sills and uprights! When we get this together I'll do a wip.

If I ever get back into my shop, I'll play with the billet and send you some pics.

Dick

Looks like you are having fun.2thumbs

Back