Meghan Markle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert66

There is general scuttlebutt around about Meghan, and our royal family not happy with Meghan
She is accused of not fitting in with palace protocol, being the cause of some of the palace staff leaving, being rude, caught using the F word, rowing in public with Harry, not generally getting along with people.
It is being said that the marriage should never have been and harry let his penis rule his brains, nowt new there then.

Are you hearing the same over in the USA

Not to be rude, but in all honesty you will have a hard time finding many people in the US who care about the royal family. Princess Diana was hugely popular but aside from her the royals are basically tabloid fodder.

Given the chance, I’d spend a day shooting and hanging out with Harry. He seems to be a rather down to earth type guy.

Not to be rude, but in all honesty you will have a hard time finding many people in the US who care about the royal family. Princess Diana was hugely popular but aside from her the royals are basically tabloid fodder.

Given the chance, I’d spend a day shooting and hanging out with Harry. He seems to be a rather down to earth type guy.

I do not take it as being rude JW.
I am not in love with them myself, some here see them as a breeding machine which Iweam forced to pay for.

We now have to pay for Meghan and any kids which come along.

I think that there are some who are somewhat amused by what is going on with the Queen and her royal family but what we see is mostly in the supermarket tabloids rather than on mainstream news.

Doug

I'm kind of hoping at some point we'll all be told that for the last week or so we've all been on some sort of internet version of Candid Camera
and we've all been spoofed.....now THAT would get my attention.! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back