Mill

opaul

I was able to pick this up about three years ago for a very good price. It came with lots of mill ends and attachments. I’ll use it for drilling mostly and hopefully will learn how to mill a guard slot. Just got it cleaned up and oiled. Waiting on a 1/2” x 1/4” chuck key to put it to work.

Attachments

• E2FF7FF2-9FB7-41EE-A864-4E097E4A34DC.jpeg
    E2FF7FF2-9FB7-41EE-A864-4E097E4A34DC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I was able to pick this up about three years ago for a very good price. It came with lots of mill ends and attachments. I’ll use it for drilling mostly and hopefully will learn how to mill a guard slot. Just got it cleaned up and oiled. Waiting on a 1/2” x 1/4” chuck key to put it to work.
Do you watch much YouTube? If you do, I can pass on the names of a BUNCH of great machining channels and videos to learn from. They're all longer format (20+ minute for most), so you need to be comfortable when you watch em, but they're worth watching.

Sent from my Champion Forge using Tapatalk

Do you watch much YouTube? If you do, I can pass on the names of a BUNCH of great machining channels and videos to learn from. They're all longer format (20+ minute for most), so you need to be comfortable when you watch em, but they're worth watching.

Pass um on to me!! I watch Mr Pete/Tublican and Blondie Hacks now. Yup sick if those shorts! I won't watch them!

Yes. Thank you!
I can’t wait to put this mill to work.

This Old Tony
Abom79
ROBRENZ
Joe Pyzenski (probably spelled that wrong)
Stefan Gotteswinter

Ummm... that's just off the top of my head. I'll come back to this.

Clickspring

Cutting Edge Engineering

Fireball Tool

Inheritance Machining

Keith Fenner

Machine Thinking

NYC CNC

oxtoolco

Back