Mission Trip Raffle

antigoth24

Hey guys, I'm trying to help my sister raise money to send her youth group on their Appalachian Mission trip this year. They have been busting their butts trying to raise this money and the trip is only about a month away and they are still short on money just for the bus to take the kids. I wanted to help out and decided a knife raffle might be a good idea. So I'm raffling off this low layer count pattern welded seax I just made. The blade is 12 1/2 inches long with a nearly 7 inch long handle. The pattern is subtle but beautiful. Comes with a basic leather sheath. The raffle is going to run for one week and tickets cost one dollar, please enter as much as you want it's going to a great cause! You can buy tickets on my website store and we will announce the lucky winner at the end of the week. Thanks for all the support and God bless! http://www.wildernessironworks.org/#!store

Cicatriz

Sounds like a fun trip!
I'm in for 5 tickets.

Where in the Appalachians are they planning on going?

Last edited:

antigoth24

Thanks Cicatriz! I really appreciate you lending a hand. They are going to the northern portion in New York, last year they were in Kentucky.