Mosaic Damascus Barstock for Sale

Discussion in 'Supplies: maker or collectors' started by EdCaffreyMS, Sep 8, 2017.

1. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

I rarely offer Mosaic Damascus barstock for sale, but I recently finished up a project, and find myself with these two bars...... I decided to offer them for sale. Each has been surface ground to 400 grit and lightly etched and waxed with carnauba.

First is a "Celtic Knot" pattern. Steels are 1080 & 15N20.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Length: 11"
    -Width: 2" (varies slightly, but 2" is minimum width)
    -Thickness: .197"
    -Price: $385.00 Plus shipping/insurance ($19.50 within CONUS) via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate)

*************************************************************************************************
    Next is a "W" pattern billet that has been accordion folded open.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Length: 12"
    -Width: 1 1/2" (measures 1.605" at the narrowest point)
    -Thickness: .165"
    -Price: $360.00 Plus Shipping/Insurance ($19.50 within CONUS) via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate)
    **************************************************************************************************
    I will also post these on Facebook, so it's first come, first served.

I accept Checks, Money Order (either must clear prior to shipping), Visa/Mastercard over the phone (3.5% processing fee applies to total), or Paypal (4% fee applies to total)DO NOT send any PayPal payments until you receive a Paypal Invoice from me..

If you'd like to purchase one or both, Email or PM me, with your preferred payment method, shipping address, and I will get you a total.

2. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

Both of these are SOLD! Possibly more to come in the future.