Mosier Spyro IKBS framelock Flipper

J

jryan76

Hi guys,

Let me preface this sale by saying I absolutely love this knife! Hands down one of the smoothest, finest fit and finish, and just overall coolest ferkin customs I've ever owned!

That said, I just really need something smaller for edc. While this a fantastic knife, I find the 4" blade just a little large for my everyday carry needs. The only reason it's for sale is I've found another folder from David that should suit my needs a little better.

S30V Blade, Hand rubbed flats, machine satin primary grind. Tip up carry.

I believe David described this as orange peeled scale and then ano'd a cool earthy brown tone. There is also a pattern milled into the Ti. These scales have a really smooth and comfortable feel to them.

I have carried this knife since receiving new from the maker a couple of weeks ago and used it, however the knife still appears in excellent condition. Perfect lockup and flips like butter with the IKBS. In full disclosure it does look to have a few light user marks on the blade I hadn't seen prior to taking photos and I can assure you these are only seen in the right lighting. They are very light.

Because I have carried it I'm asking less than I have in the knife.
550.00 shipped priority mail with DC# in the Cont. U. S.
Money back if not fully satisfied.
Paypal personal payment or + 3% only accepted at this time.

fdc09a60.jpg

44e1fc92.jpg

Shoot me a pm with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back