My best knife video yet...

Smallshop

KNIFE MAKER
Thanks to a few of you guys...(Ed, Daniel m, bjmac, sean, and a few others) I'm making pretty good headway on videos. I think I am as close to the endzone as my new $109 canon powershot will get me...I'm using VideoPad editing software...about $40.(simple, EASY, and cheap...my kinda software) Not tryin' to be a tight wad but lost my main source of income at the start of 2019 so every penny counts right now...(haven't gone out to eat in months...lol.) anyhoo...enough Ted drama...hope you like this one!

I did not have any canned air to blow of dust and thread and goobers....laura's picking me up a can today.

Thanks to a few of you guys...(Ed, Daniel m, bjmac, sean, and a few others) I'm making pretty good headway on videos. I think I am as close to the endzone as my new $109 canon powershot will get me...I'm using VideoPad editing software...about $40.(simple, EASY, and cheap...my kinda software) Not tryin' to be a tight wad but lost my main source of income at the start of 2019 so every penny counts right now...(haven't gone out to eat in months...lol.) anyhoo...enough Ted drama...hope you like this one!

I did not have any canned air to blow of dust and thread and goobers....laura's picking me up a can today.

I’m loving it. The detail is awesome. I think I saw some finger print smudges on the blade! ;)

Now , if you only had a knife to show.....hmmmm , I got an idee- why not make a knife to go with the video?
Seriously Ted, I think you got it nailed. Great job. BJ

Looking good - you've got the video works down pat. Would it be good to show the sheath that comes with the knife?

Back