My first try.

Ledpaddle

I had 73 trips around the Sun, but t6his is my first attempt at knife making. I will probably have lots of questions as I go along even though I have spent weeks reading about the art and watching YouTube videos about it. I hope some of you dedicated artists will help me out when I need advice.

Welcome aboard!! Lots of talented and well respected people from the knife community here willing to help!! Just ask!!

I am trying to attach a jpeg image to a question I have. The image from my cell phone will not be accepted by the post because the image is "too Large." I have waded through every link on this web site for several hours, but I can not find the place where I can learn what file size and format is appropriate here. Somebody please tell me where to look. I am very experienced with Photoshop so I can adjust any image.

you'll fit right in! seems most of these guys are OLD! Only one of the old guys here knows where my house is :p Welcome aboard. I am just getting my operation off the ground so I'll be learning along with you

Back