My two firsts knives 3 1/2 years apart

ep3757

Here are two pictures of my knife 3 1/2 yerars apart. The firt picture is of the first knife I made which was a slipjoint that I sold for $125 and later bougth it back from the person I sold it to and the second picture is of the first three bladed knife that I made which is a sowbelly that I just finished on Thursday of last week. Some of you may have already read my other thread of how I came to make knifes full time but for those of you that do not know look up the NEW SLIPJOINT MAKER thread here on folding knives forum section and you can find out how I started. Thanks Bill Ruple for teaching me how to make this new model. My next projet with Bill is to learn how to make a split back whittler in a elephant toe nail pattern a big one by the way, in case you guys do not know I like to build big slipjoint knifes.

CLOSED LENGHT 3 7/8 INCH
BLADE MATERIAL CPM154
HANDLE MATERIAL AMBER STAG
LINNERS, BOLSTERS AND SHEILD 416 STAINLESS
LINNERS ARE JEWELED AND BLADES HAVE HALF STOPS

P3070259.jpg

320blade208x1020proof2021-1.jpg

Enrique that is awsome that you got your first knife back its cool to look back and see the progress . What a treat to get to learn from bill rupel lookes like you really payed attention.
Lator Gator
Billy

I received this 5 1/2" closed folding hunter from Enrique a few days ago. The workmanship is top notch.

2toes that folding hunter looks awesome. I can't wait to see more of Enrique's work!

Back