My wife went to a garage sale and my friends dog died

Mark Behnke

My wife came home with a real nice hammer and said you gotta go there's a bunch of tools and big wrenches.
Went over and the people were sell a relatives mill wright tools a bunch of hand made wrenches this being the best of the lot that turned into my shop door handle.
cody door handles 009.jpg
A friend wanted me to make a cross for his dog that died, he was a wolf hybred and was 13 yrs. old. He said can you cut one out with the plasma cutter? I'm not to good with one so I lit the forge and textured some 2" stock chiseled and bent some brass rod, braised stamped and reveted, hope he likes it.
cody door handles 010.jpgcody door handles 002.jpg

At another yard sale I got some hames and made a door handle for my wifes little shop she sells decorator items out of.
cody door handles 011.jpgcody door handles 013.jpg

Thanks for looking, now it's time to make some knives , haven't done anything since last spring.
Mark

That all looks great, I really like the wrench door handle. As nuts as people seem these days over their dogs, we could make more money with doggie crosses than knives!

That all looks great, I really like the wrench door handle. As nuts as people seem these days over their dogs, we could make more money with doggie crosses than knives!

Remember that Knife is only before Dog in knifedogs! Cool stuff, I like the door handle out of the harness beam.

Back