New building/location coming in Feb/March

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
After nearly two years of planning and life changing our plans, our new building has started construction. Due to be complete January 31.
If you have been to our current warehouse, you know how tight things are. This new building (12,000/sq') will give us an opportunity to triple our current knife shop and set up a hot shop for year round use. Next years Hammer In (last weekend in August) will be our biggest and baddest ever with plenty of room to move around. Footings are nearly in, the Butler building is shipped and on site ready to start erecting in the next couple of days.

new building.jpg

Last edited:

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Bossdog
Congratulations. A lot of hard work has gone into getting that ready to go up.

Growing pains are a fact of life. It is good to see good things happen to good people that work hard. Keep at it and I hope all turns out well for you and the other Knife dogs there in MN.
DeMo

Jim Moenck

Congratulations Boss. You and your team have worked hard to make this happen. I can't wait for next year's hammer-in. It will be so much better. Be sure to let us know when the grand opening is so we can come down and help celebrate.

BossDog

Staff member
image.jpg

It's been busy around here. The new warehouse is moving along. Our move in will be mid March.

BossDog

Staff member

They poured the floor today in the new warehouse.
4 cement trucks in line most of the day..

pouring the floor new warehouse.jpg

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Here are just some of the new shelves that will be imported from Illinois. i do believe that one shelf on the bottom of the 3rd pile is for the 0-80 by .375 buttheads.

Attachments

BossDog

Staff member
The new building is done.
now we have three weeks of work to get the offices, tech, shops and fixtures set up for the move. We will take a 3 day weekend the second weekend of March to move the supplies.

Attachments

Jim Moenck

that look great Boss. I bet you are really excited to get moved in. I may have to make a special trip down just to see it.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
The first truck is heading up from Illinois today across the desolate, frozen tundra containing 12,500 pounds of shelving units.