New handle matterial.

Hello my dear friends! I trying new handle matterial names "Artificial stone" (actually dont now how to translate it on English right) It is a crumbled stone with the addition of coloring pigments and tightening polymers.
What do you think about it? Maybe some advices? IMG_20190419_141149.png

The knife and material itself looks nice, but it doesn't look very comfortable. After all, a knife is meant to be held, and it doesn't look like you'd necessarily want to hold that for very long.

The knife and material itself looks nice, but it doesn't look very comfortable. After all, a knife is meant to be held, and it doesn't look like you'd necessarily want to hold that for very long.
I made this Enzo pattern special for good helding in arm based in my expirience and i can assure you that it fits perfectly.

It's a very aggressive pattern but no real sharp points that I can see....I bet it does not feel bad....specially if you had wet or bloody hands.

Back