New here

• Thread starter RMB Custom Leather.com
  • Start date
R

RMB Custom Leather.com

My name is Rob Bennet and I am the owner/operator of RMB Blades & Leather. I have been selling on Ebay off/on since 2004 and go by the ID verified usersname rmbblades_webstore, so check out my feedback. We also serve the community by attending local knife shows, so be sure to look for us. My lovely wife Sonya assists with the store so if you contact me either one of us will be glad to help you. We have access to over 125 different brands of knives and not all are listed in our online inventory. We special order items for free so if you are looking for a certain brand send me an email by clicking on the contact us link at the top of the homepage and we will give you a quote. We do offer a shipping discount on multiple items. International customers are welcome,contact me to arrange shipping. Please take a look at my knife store blog & shipping / policy information by clicking on the links at the top of the homepage. Please don't leave without signing my Feedback / Guestbook which is located below the search window. Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Drop us a line! We have access to thousands of products and we are happy to help you. Remember, we are constantly updating our product lines, so check back often! We now are doing custom leather work which includes knife sheaths and knife pouches. We have several symbols and patterns to choose from including names. We also do custom leather cell phone holders, check books, belts, gun straps, gun holsters, knife sheaths and more. Click on the bookmark link to save our site in your favorites so you can stay updated on our items. If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you have purchased please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you! Rob Bennett

If I can help anyone on this fourm please contact me!!!

Back