It's pretty basic but it beats the heck out of a file jig or angle grinder any day

Man, Part of me was hoping you were going to post a picture of a HF 1x30!!! Your grinds are not beginner grinds that is why I was asking you have talent IMO keep it up.

Man, Part of me was hoping you were going to post a picture of a HF 1x30!!! Your grinds are not beginner grinds that is why I was asking you have talent IMO keep it up.

Hey Chris i appreciate the high praise like i said in my original post i have been making knives for about a year and a half and i cant get enough of it. Before i started making knives i was really into playing video games (not unlike other teenagers). I would play video games for a couple hours every day and i just got to a point where i realized that it was just a game. At the end of the day the fact that i had the "highest score" didnt amount to JACK SQUAT! lol so i sold my video games and bought an angle grinder and i havent stopped making knives since.

As far as me having talent im not so sure lol i have come a long way since i started and the knives that i posted are the three most recent knives that i have made. Something just clicked one day and i figured out how to do a flat grind lol. Heres a couple more pictures of my first knives067.jpg329.jpg001.jpg

Talent does not mean perfect. Really you can relate it to potential. You have potential which I really hope you continue to develop. I also think your story of selling your video games to buy tools so you can learn how to make something with your hands should be inspiring to others your age. Stay out of trouble and keep up the good work.

Talent does not mean perfect. Really you can relate it to potential. You have potential which I really hope you continue to develop. I also think your story of selling your video games to buy tools so you can learn how to make something with your hands should be inspiring to others your age. Stay out of trouble and keep up the good work.

WIll do thanks Chris!

Hey Chris i appreciate the high praise like i said in my original post i have been making knives for about a year and a half and i cant get enough of it. Before i started making knives i was really into playing video games (not unlike other teenagers). I would play video games for a couple hours every day and i just got to a point where i realized that it was just a game. At the end of the day the fact that i had the "highest score" didnt amount to JACK SQUAT! lol so i sold my video games and bought an angle grinder and i havent stopped making knives since.

As far as me having talent im not so sure lol i have come a long way since i started and the knives that i posted are the three most recent knives that i have made. Something just clicked one day and i figured out how to do a flat grind lol. Heres a couple more pictures of my first knivesView attachment 65856View attachment 65857View attachment 65855
That is awesome to hear Justin. You are way ahead of all of us starting so young. Keep it up.

Back