New Shop Table

silver_pilate

Not to be a spotter, but I thought I'd share....

I bought a new shop table yesterday. I took a quick trip over to Harbor Freight with the idea of picking up another small vise or two, and I ended up getting a shop table instead. It's a 60" solid oak table with a wood vise on one side and four felt lined drawers. It was on sale for $159. Not bad seeing that I've seen very similar 2 drawer tables selling for more than $350. It's big enough and stable enough for two grinders. In fact, I'm going to use it to mount my EERF grinder and save one side of it to build a horizontal grinder.

They only had one left in stock and it was missing parts, so they ordered one for me at the sale price. I'll post pics once it comes in and I get it together.

Here's a picture of it, BTW:

93454.GIF

It's a decent height as well. I'm looking forward to getting it together.

--nathan

Nathan,

I have been eyeballing the same bench. I look forward to seeing how your grinder's look mounted. Nice score and take some pics once you get it dirtied up a little bit....lol

Congrats Nathan,

Chris

Not to be a spotter, but I thought I'd share....

I bought a new shop table yesterday. I took a quick trip over to Harbor Freight with the idea of picking up another small vise or two, and I ended up getting a shop table instead. It's a 60" solid oak table with a wood vise on one side and four felt lined drawers. It was on sale for $159. Not bad seeing that I've seen very similar 2 drawer tables selling for more than $350. It's big enough and stable enough for two grinders. In fact, I'm going to use it to mount my EERF grinder and save one side of it to build a horizontal grinder.

They only had one left in stock and it was missing parts, so they ordered one for me at the sale price. I'll post pics once it comes in and I get it together.

Here's a picture of it, BTW:

93454.GIF

It's a decent height as well. I'm looking forward to getting it together.

--nathan

Back