NWBA Knifemaker's Corner this Thursday

Thank you . This one has caught my eye as it is where I want to head with the few knives I'll make. Think I might join, at least for a while. Do you know how long it takes for the live show to be archived for everyone who didn't catch it live?

Thank you . This one has caught my eye as it is where I want to head with the few knives I'll make. Think I might join, at least for a while. Do you know how long it takes for the live show to be archived for everyone who didn't catch it live?
An edited version gets put up on the NWBA YouTube Channel a month or so after the live demo.

I guess it's good to try and be there live. I'll try and be there as a VAP. Thanks.

Well, I joined and hope to join the webinar but it is not exactly obvious how to do that. Hoping a button pops up says "Poosh Here" because I have no clue with Zoom.
Hopefully I'll have it understood by the time it runs, or I'm destined for a re-run! Not a problem if that's how it turns out. I should have done this a couple days back.
Right now the browser is sitting on a page that gives a "Zoomsville" address.

Hi Mike. It should come with instructions...but I think once you click on the link, a window should pop up on your computer and you click something like "Open zoom window" or something like that.

It worked great, sir, and that demo was a blast for me. I've inlayed some brass into steel and loved watching inlay done with more traditional techniques.

Thanks so much.

Back