Pitbull Fight

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Who says that pitbulls can't fight in a civilized manner.

attachment.php

1175394_562248337144425_1237401223_n.jpg

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog."
- Gene Hill

Very good you made my day. I wish my dogs would settle their differences that way. But it seems that I am either stitching one of them up or putting furniture back together.

I am in Las Vegas this morning for some knife related business and this thread was just what I needed to laugh and smile this morning!

Only now I miss my doggie even more. lol.

Do all Pitts have tongues to big for their mouths? Moe sits or sleeps with his stuck out all the time. Just like Flatback's.

I like to describe it like getting slapped with a wet slice of boloney. Finnigan just has a thing for liking my head. He'll wait for me to lean over to tie my shoes. If I lie in bed with the laptop, he'll jump up, lay flat on my back with his front paws on my shoulders and lick my head for 20 mins straight. He's a real ding-bat. :cool:

I like to describe it like getting slapped with a wet slice of boloney. Finnigan just has a thing for liking my head. He'll wait for me to lean over to tie my shoes. If I lie in bed with the laptop, he'll jump up, lay flat on my back with his front paws on my shoulders and lick my head for 20 mins straight. He's a real ding-bat. :cool:
How could you let Finnigan lick your head for 20 min?! 18 is the max I could stand! haha
Y'all got some fine lookin' best friends! Here is a shot of Rilley watching my back in the shop while I grind.
12374747345_2836b9d6e4_b.jpg

Back