Please send some thoughts and prayers

leatherman

Sheath Forum Moderator
My brother in leather Dave Cole is one sick puppy right now.

I don't do this very often, but I feel we need to send some "Get Well" wishes, he deserves it.

So

Get well soon Dave, its too quiet around here without you!

I have been talking with Dave daily and hes feeling pretty good. Today he said he will be comming home today or tomorrow. He had a Pepsi and hamberger last night so hes not as growley now. He cant wait to start on his knifes again. You know how he is . Cant sit still for a min. He said if they sarved beer in the hospital he would stay longer. I have a list of 5 knifes waiting for him to make for me, So he has to get well.:9: Send him lots of orders to help pay the bills.:biggrin: KT

Thanks for the update KT! :1:

I have yet to have one of Dave's knives in my collection, but someday soon I plan to correct that! No way he is going to get out of making one just for me one of these days. Its on my bucket list. :biggrin:

DC Knives Texas Carry Bowie, mmmmmmmm :drool:

Oh before I forget, I called Dave a sick puppy. heh heh heh. Though, it does take one to know one. :5:

:s12201:You hit the nail right on the head on being a sick puppy thats why I like him so MUCH. KT:s7426:

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dave is finally home. He is still on oxygen and will be until the lungs heal. He still has a long road ahead of him but he has the support here at the house and better food than the hospital. Thanks for all of the support he has had here. Linda aka Mrs. DC Knives

Thanks everyone, this hit quick and hard but at least they appear to have fixed it.Still having alot of chest pain but I am progressing, and hopefully can get back to work soooooooon.All your support really means alot and I again thank you.Dave

Back