PM,s

FOG

It would be nice to have something like a window that pops open when you have a pm. As it stands now you have to look to see if you have any pm,s and i forget sometimes.

A window pops up when I have a pm. Maybe you have a pop up blocker that is blocking it?

There is a setting in your user options that lets you chose to have the pop up or not. This forum defaults to not have them.

If you want them you just have to go in there and check the box.

let me know if you have any trouble with it.

:)

I DO have the option selected to show a window,so it,s probably my pop up blocker not letting it, altho on another forum when i sign in a window opens telling me i have PM,s

I checked you user settings and it should be working for you. It must be a setting on your computer...

I DO have the option selected to show a window,so it,s probably my pop up blocker not letting it, altho on another forum when i sign in a window opens telling me i have PM,s

There is an option on your pop up blocker that allows you to accept popups from designated sites. You probably accepted it from the other forum at some point. Are you using Firefox or IE?

Back