Possible reintroduction.

GUNNER63755

Another senior moment. LOL. Memory isn't what it use to be. I may have introduced myself before but dang if I can remember nor can I find it listed here. I am 67 and retired. A proud Veteran and a knife nut. I fall far below most others in my collecting as far as expensive knives that are listed here in this fine forum. I collect Tactical folders and canoe knives, and yes, my wifey of 49 years thinks I'm nuts. My purchases are mostly the cheaper China made knives due to financial restraints. I am blessed, not complaining. I consider my expensive knives in my collection to be Ontario Rat 1 and 2 knives. Love them and own several. I truly enjoy my cheap knives and the ones I have are pretty dang well built. I am sure I will get lambasted for that statement but it still enables me to enjoy my knife collecting. It is a challenge and rather fun trying to find a decent inexpensive knife for the collection. I really enjoy your posts of the fine knives you guys make and own. Great stuff. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum. Mike in Missouri

Back