Received My KITH From Dennis Morland

luciusx5

Received my KITH from Dennis a few days ago. DM'd him to express my gratitude about such a wonderful knife. After seeing others post the knives they received I thought I would share a few pics of Dennis' fantastic work. Overall length 6 7/8. Cutting edge is 3 inches. Redwood burl, dovetailed brass bolsters, orange liners, hidden lanyard attachment, redwood and brass bead along with a beautiful sheath. Thank you Dennis!! And thanks to opaul for organizing the KITH.

Moreland_1e.jpg
Moreland_2e.jpg

Moreland_4e.jpg

Moreland_5e.jpg

John Wilson

Dennis really went all out! That redwood burl is awesome! I love the hidden lanyard. I’m trying to figure out how that’s done without the cavity getting full of epoxy.

The sheath looks amazing.

Besides being a clean solid looking design....I love how well themed that knife and sheath are...all the colors and details are unique and tie everything together perfectly.

KenH

That knife came together nicely - the dovetailed brass bolsters give a nice acentent. Now that sheath is out of this world - GREAT JOB!!! luciusx5 does a great job of photos, but he's got a good subject to show off. GREAT JOB on both sides.

Von Gruff

The sheath is a work of art in itself and if we hadn't seen the effort that went into the feather no-one would believe it was a first for you. Very nice combination of wood and liner with the colours realy complimenting each other.

All of the comments are way too kind. Thank you all for enjoying the knife. I truly appreciate the positive feedback.

But, like all knives, it had its hiccups. I just hope that Luciusx5 enjoys it as much as I did making it.

luciusx5

All of the comments are way too kind. Thank you all for enjoying the knife. I truly appreciate the positive feedback.

But, like all knives, it had its hiccups. I just hope that Luciusx5 enjoys it as much as I did making it.
I truly love the knife and sheath. I’ve enjoyed showing it to everyone at work and explaining how I got it. No one had heard about a KITH and they thought it was neat. I do too! One day this knife will be passed down to my sons. Thanks again Dennis. Merry Christmas and God bless!

springer82

I truly love the knife and sheath. I’ve enjoyed showing it to everyone at work and explaining how I got it. No one had heard about a KITH and they thought it was neat. I do too! One day this knife will be passed down to my sons. Thanks again Dennis. Merry Christmas and God bless!
He will enjoy it too. This is a good thing!