S guard Bowie and Mexican Loop Sheath

leatherman

Sheath Forum Moderator
Going out today. The Damascus on this knife is sooooo nice! Even the S guard is Damascus. :biggrin: Knife by Chad Cunningham, no nonsense knives for no nonsense folks.

charity4.jpg

charity3.jpg

charity2.jpg

charity1.jpg

Really nice knife... but really AMAZING leatherwork! I love the loop you did on this one.

That's a great lookin package. Chad makes a great lookin knife and you dressed up even nicer. Great work gentlemen.

:52:Wow!! As all your work Dwayne, It sure looks great!! Nice Carving work. Very nice knife too.

Did you come up with any ideas on what I asked you about?:les:

Great work my friend, though I would expect no less.Nice looking knife too.Dave

Very impressive Sir,
A question if I may, does the stitching on the belt loop go through locking the front, back and snap keeper together? On a couple of the few Mexican Loops I have made I got a request to do this so the belt loop was tighter and didn't flop around on narrower belts. From what I have seen on originals the sheath part was removable from the bottom loop, maybe ease of cleaning or to put on/off a cartridge belt without unbuckling. I have a scrap box full of semi-carved sheaths, you have a talent......................Randy

Hi Randy,
Thank you! :) Yes, the stitching does go all the way through the belt loop so it locks in place. I just prefer it that way, no flop. It can be made either way with this loop design.

Thanks again! :biggrin:

Dwayne and I donated this package to a charity auction, and sold last night for 2750.00$. Outside of being a good cause, this auction has paid back real well through orders the last few years. I'm sure this year will be the same, as neither of us had any business cards left on the table.
Chad

That's awesome Chad. Paying it forward always works out for all involved.

Wow! Very cool! :biggrin:

Makes all that work all that much more rewarding!

I'm in for next time!

Back