Schrade GF45

B

beetlenut

I'm hoping someone can help me locate a replacement knife for a good friend.
I broke the blade of his favorite knife he's had for years :2: He had used & sharpened this knife for so long it was only a 4" blade...Now it's a 1" blade since I broke it.

The knife I'm looking for is the "80's" era Schrade GF45 Grafillet.

would anyone be able to help me locate one?, have one for sale?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

I've checked everywhere I know to check and I've turned up nothing. There are several other models from the same time frame listed on ebay, but none of the GF45. Do a quick search on ebay for "Schrade Fillet Knife".

Thank's, Murph.

I've been to ebay & also checked everywhere I know as well. I hope people here have a farther reach & info than I do.
I would really like to find the same knife.
Thank's for your time & effort!

Hey there ill try to help you. there are many knife places around ill check em out.

Thank's for your help people. I found a brand new old stock GF45 complete and in the box. Even has the cork pushed on the knife tip. Giving it to him this Thanksgiving...Maybe my wife will let him do the carving.

Thank's again!
Respectfully,
Beetlenut

Congratulations on finding one. I looked for a couple of hours with no luck. I found several similar Schrade models, but apparently that particular model was a fairly limited production. You obviously did alot of looking to find it.

Back