Several Light Weight Neckers for sale

Drew Riley

This is the last remaining knife from a batch of neckers I recently finished. It's made from Aldo's .070" thick 1095 High Carbon steel, features a black g10 handle scales, stainless pins/lanyard tube, and a black kydex sheath.

This knife was designed to be very thin, light, and most of all SHARP! It lays very well under a shirt, or even in a pocket.

Keep in mind, this knife wasn't designed for felling trees, chopping wood, or prying lids off of paint cans, but it's perfect when you need something nimble and sharp, which typically covers 99% of normal EDC requirements.

Price on this knife is $80 USD, INCLUDING priority shipping within CONUS.

12413954885_99cdac98c8.jpg

12413959935_4ccee727ae.jpg

Here's a closeup of the blade finish:
11414108083_072e717cc0.jpg

Last edited:
Inventory Update:

Both brown handles, the tiger stripe, and one black handle have been spoken for.

I'll be making another run to the post office this afternoon in efforts to ensure that any orders arrive by Christmas if need be. Once again, Priority shipping with tracking is provided for all orders, whether just one or multiple.

Thanks everbody!

I'll be on the road travelling all of tonight and most of tomorrow, so if anyone would like to order one to receive by Christmas, today is going to to the last day to have any chance at all of that with Priority mail.

Still have plenty available.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Only 3 left as of this post.
I can normally ship same day if paid for by 4pm.

Last edited:
Back