She's On Her Way!!! / She's Finally Here!!!

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Long story short, my beautiful "Mrs", Nadine, is having some minor complications with her pregnancy and our Dr has decided that it would be best to induce labor three weeks early. "Mia Arianna Murphy" will be joining us within the next day and Nadine and I are over joyed to welcome her. We would appreciate all of you keepingbus in your thoughts and prayers.

Pics will be posted as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Looking forward to this Murph. I know how two were really excited about starting a family.

Thank you guys! I'm on a quick respite from the hospital (plastic covered couches suck!) in order to run home and let the four legged kids out and feed them. Nadine is comfy and doing well. The Dr will be inducing labor soon and we'll be welcoming Mia into the world. I expected to be nervous by now, but I'm just restless (been up for over 24 hrs). I guess the nervousness will begin when labor does (or when she starts dating and I have to make an example of the first little boy to scare the others).

Congratulations Murph,I hope and pray that everything will go ok.
I sure miss the days when a new father would pass out cigars to all his friends. Hint,hint.

Prayers and good thoughts from our family as well. :) Keep us posted and send some pictures if ya can! :)

UPDATE:

Mia has decided she just wasn't ready no matter how hard the Dr and nurses trued to encourage her to join us yeaterday, so we're gonna try it again today. Nadine is well and in good spirits. Her BP was still bouncing around all crazy yeaterday and last night but is currently fairly normal. Mia's HR is still really good and she has shown no signs of being in distress. We will now hurry up and wait on Mia to decide it is time to join us. We appreciate all if your thoughts and prayers. Thank You!

Murph,
Please PM me your mailing address.
I want to get Mia a subscription to Blade Mag ASAP or better yet, put her on the Les George waiting list. (Maybe she'll get a knife before she's 16....)

No Kidding
Steve

Too funny Steve. Do you thinK Les could have a folder ready for her by her 13th B-Day?

UPDATE: Mia is still not cooperating. So, we are heading in for surgery. We'll be welcoming her into the world VERY soon.

Back