Short sheath video...

OK, I see your sheath video - I do think it would look good to have about 10 seconds or so tacked in with the knife video..... but maybe not. What do other folks say?

Are you guys saying to add the knife video and sheath video together? I will have both on the website for each knife shown.

I have every video timed to be 10-12 seconds if I do one 360 rotation. Still working on details....always details...lol

My website isn't published yet. It will be hauserknife.com

Are you guys saying to add the knife video and sheath video together? I will have both on the website for each knife shown.

I have every video timed to be 10-12 seconds if I do one 360 rotation. Still working on details....always details...lol

My website isn't published yet. It will be hauserknife.com
You are selling them as a set , so you may wish to show them as a set.
And get that website up and runnin.

Pretty soon the will be three sheath options...the standard (belt/pocket)....the laydown/cowboy...and the clip/pocket. My thinking was to keep them seperate so when we bring the other sheaths online we just ad the option pics and vids.

Wix...I like it...though a bunch of initial stuff to do...all learning curve for this ol' dog...lol. Here's a pic of the home page....

preview.png

Testing a lower res vid for quality...

Ted, it looks OK in this window, but loses the center when in a larger window. If the window size that is on here is what you are planning on using it will be alright. But if you make it any larger it's going to lose quality rapidly the larger it gets.

Back