Snowing and Posing in the NC Snow

I concur with the keeping it, OP. Personally, I'm smitten by those scales myself and am contemplating ways of making something similar.

Last edited:
Nice job OP yeah the weather up here is crazy my dang plow is broke and I live in the middle of a corn field with a 470yd driveway I am not paying to have it plowed again when a hr later it needs it again:(

I concur with the keeping it, OP. Personally, I'm smitten by those scales myself and am contemplating ways of making something similar.
I have looked every where to try and find more of the stabilized cobbs but can't find any. I guess I could send some off the K&G to have stabilized.
I contacted Jantz (which is where I got these initially) and they don't stock them any longer.
I'd love to see your work if you make some! :)

I've seen the corn cob at various shows over the years, it seems like it comes and goes, kind of like the pine cones although their pretty well available nowadays. armadillo scales show their weird face occasionally.
I was going to ask...so where's the snow then I realized the knife and sheath are sitting on it.
Brrrr...you can keep that white stuff up there, it was in the 50's today and that was cold enough for me, it's supposed to hit 80 this weekend. :cool:

Back