Some more stuff

backtines

You guys may have seen a few of these knives before, but the rest of these knives have been in a pile of unfinished and experimental design knives. I figured to spend some time and try and finish up what I started and make sheaths for them.
At least I got some of this stuff done for now. Thanks for looking.

Backtines those are right up my alley. Nice work!! I like both the blades and the leather.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Wow,you've been busy,that represents a lot of work and it all turned out so well. That's a good looking bunch of knives and sheaths.

Thanks guys, i have some many more starts and stops in my shop that I keep saying , " I'll get back to it some day " so thats what Ive been doing for the last few weeks.. Maybe I should start getting back to my orders now ? LOL

Another truth note... Ive never had this many completed at one time .. I usually make a knife for someone and they'd pick it up within the next day or two.. This is a first time I have knives that don't belong to anyone.

Thanks guys,

Another truth note... Ive never had this many completed at one time .. This is a first time I have knives that don't belong to anyone.

Mikey,
I always found that it's great to have examples ready. They don't eat and they don't take up much room and some people will say, I'll take this one!

Great batch of knives- Really like the classic designs and the way you flare your sheaths at the top- nice work.

Back