Sword, Tanto, twin daggers...anybody familiar with these?

I just purchased these 3, I think beauties. I just do not know where they are from. The twin daggers are looking very old and have a unique design. It has, I am guessing brass plugs place throughout the blade. The scabbard is ray skin. the other 2 are well made. The blade on the kinda Tanto style is not quality, so probably ceremonial, but the scabbard and handle are well made. The eagle handle sword is really nice and sharp. The dagger's blade is little over 9".

Any help identifying would be greatly appreciated, because I have no clue and cannot find anything similar.

Thank you! RIMG0735.jpg RIMG0736.jpg RIMG0737.jpg RIMG0738.jpg RIMG0739.jpg RIMG0742.jpg RIMG0743.jpg RIMG0744.jpg RIMG0746.jpg RIMG0758.jpg

In the first picture, the top sword is from Tibet. The wire grip, shape of the blade, and depiction of the animals all indicate Tibet. Handle shape and general design, too. On the dao from Tibet, look at the blade closely. Is it piled or pattern welded? If so, it is likely older. If not, it is late 19th or 20th century. Plus, if it is piled or pattern welded, it should look like a series of hairpins have been stacked together. This is a unique approach to pattern welding using long rods bent back upon themselves and welded to a group. Each rod is wrapped around the ones before it, with the fold happening at the tip. This makes the blade more desirable and valuable as a collector, fyi.

The short, double-edged blade is a duan jian, from Qing period China (probably early 20th century). These short jian were often paired like yours. Usually, there is a back plate on the guard, rather than the hollow form being uncovered like these examples.
The brass dots on the blade are usually a 7-stars pattern to represent the Big Dipper. I am putting a similar pattern on a sheath I just made in the Ming style. If the dots alternate from side to side and there are seven of them, that's what it is. This was a very common feature.

The bottom one, I am not sure where, but Southeast Asia in general.