Thanks

Lagrange

I just wanted to say thank you Knifedogs community for being such a kind and caring group.

...yesterday I was taking some pretty strong pain killers and may have said something that offended someone. I hope not.

I edited this post, and apologize for it's previous content, while possibly not offensive, I felt it was stupid thing to post.

Last edited:
I read your post (if it was the one about being nominated in the leather category). I don't know what could have been taken as offensive. I was kind of moved by it! What does that say about me? In any event, I think all is well. Hope you are doing better.

Hey Eric,
If you haven't been kicked off of at least one site for stating your opinion, then you don't have very strong opinions. :biggrin:

I dont think I offended anyone. I was in quite a bit of pain yesterday and had taken some pain killers....all of a sudden I got really emotional. It happens, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

You guys are the best.

Last edited:
I take a reliever for severe arthritis. It also makes me more emotional it's the pits sometimes but you just deal with it and grind away.

Back