This quarantine....

Bruce I am right there with you. I am in the middle of a house remodel, it's good and bad. I'm getting a tone of stuff done but I'm also not wanting g to spend a ton of money right now on non essential things or go to Lowes 13 times in one day....which usually happens on my projects :)

Bruce I am right there with you. I am in the middle of a house remodel, it's good and bad. I'm getting a tone of stuff done but I'm also not wanting g to spend a ton of money right now on non essential things or go to Lowes 13 times in one day....which usually happens on my projects :)
Me too! Either I forget something that is really needed , or the thing I was so sure was the right size wasn't. Course, being an old man , I have an excuse! I just can't remember it now!

Me too! Either I forget something that is really needed , or the thing I was so sure was the right size wasn't. Course, being an old man , I have an excuse! I just can't remember it now!
Me being I guess a middle aged man I have no excuse...lol.
I did place an online pick up order for Lowes the other day and was pretty nice.

Unfortunately, the closest Lowes is about 120 miles from us. (We live in the boonies. Matter of fact, if you come to the boonies, you turn left and go another 50 miles, then you'll be close to our place!)

Back