Thread for tips on keeping our Dogs Happy & healthy!

rhinoknives

We cover all kinds of tips and suggestions on equipment, hand sanding, file work and everything else to do with knives and that is GREAT!

Now its time to focus on the second part of our forums name. DOGS. What have you found that keeps them happy & healthy and just as important. What to avoid.

My first tip is for everyone to read all packaging of Pet foods & Treats for the words made in china.
There have been a few times over the past few years that companies in that country have been busted for putting chemicals that raises the protein test content that can make your dog/pet sick or dead.

This was only about one year ago and there are many other examples.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/23...hy-jerky-treats-are-killing-hundreds-of-dogs/

Now whats your tip?

Maybe a recipe for a home cooked meal that your pooch really loves and is low cost??

A good homebrew for getting rid of fleas?? Don't be shy. We need to support the second half of our name and our four legged business partners.:biggrin:

If you create suds when washing the dog, it's too much shampoo. Less is more and they will likely be less itchy.

DSCN1286.jpg Scruffy is head of security at Rhino Custom Knives!

I use Jergen's Baby shampoo to wash Scruffy and he never gets any summer itch.
He's a 10 pounder and I use a dilution in another empty bottle of Baby shampoo of 1/3 soap to the 2/3rds water.

He is a happy boy!!

Back