Three "Triple C" neckers for sale

Drew Riley

Getting ready to finish up three of what I'm calling the "Triple C" necker. (Compact, Concealable Cutter)

2 of them just need sharpening, and then I need to etch my makers mark on each of them, but then they'll be ready to ship.

Specs are as follows: 6" OAL, 1/8" thick, 1095 High Carbon steel, Kydex sheath. Edge sharpend to 15 degrees per side, 30 degrees inclusive, making it a fantastic little slicer. Each will include an adjustable neck lanyard made from 550 paracord.

8463642660_a5f7ac1972.jpg
8462544279_ec4cefae3c.jpg

8463652966_d54ba0b29d.jpg
8463647050_d21a2a1dcd.jpg

This is a fantastic little EDC fixed blade that all but disappears under a shirt, or in a pocket. The modified wharnclif/dropoint design has just the right amount of belly, and with it's acute tip it is absolutely perfect for general EDC tasks, IMO.

Price on these is $85, priority shipping within the 48 states included.

Last edited:
I'm gonna drop these down to $85, including shipping to the lower 48. Hard to beat for a quality, completely handmade custom, if I do say so myself.

These things are hair popping sharp and ready to work. I used to hang a similar blade around my rear view mirror in my car, and I used it all the time.
Perfect for a glovebox, toolbox, go bag, back pack, purse, pocket, belt loop, neck lanyard etc... Takes up almost no room at all, but is still a workhorse of a knife.

Thanks for looking.

Back