Trollsky knives

M

Michael Minto

Does anyone own one, or know how much Trollsky charges for a knife? I can't find out from him, or by searching online. Just wondering, and thanks. Mike

From the very brief few minutes I've spent researching this (about 10 mins ago).......this seems to be a VERY prevalent problem.

He apparently is HORRIBLE with communication and worse yet, on a post less than one day old on Instagram, he ignored several direct questions about price....BUT STILL LIKED THE POST!!

And looking at the knives, they're nothing special at all. Shouldn't be a very high price point at all.....unless the 'fame' from FIF went to his head.

I can think of about 25 guys that would make you a knife like that TODAY for less than $300....and have excellent communication skills besides.

Sorry to be so negative but when 5 minutes of quick research yields dozens of communications/lack of price/not answering questions issues........for mediocre knives AT BEST.......he's not worth anybody's time or money.

I can think of about 25 guys that would make you a knife like that TODAY for less than $300....and have excellent communication skills besides.
Prolly 25 right here on this site! There's a few "newer" makers here that I keep thinking...."better buy one before you can't afford one" Unfortunately I don't have a collector budget!

I understand what you are saying. And I agree with many makers can make a knife like that. I count myself as one of them.
I like to collect knives, from many makers and he happens to be one.
But to your point - no communication skills - no sell knives. I’m not going to beat anyone’s door down.

I follow him on Instagram too. I like his knives but nothing crazy cool.
Sucks that ya can't get ahold of a maker you like. I messaged another maker on Instagram the other day about his knives and never heard back....at least have the courtesy to dm me back and say Nothing available at this time or not taking orders.

If you are not hung up on one of Trolsky knives look at Josh Gallardo for one of his. He makes some sweet looking fixed blade knives and killer handle combos.

That guy is awesome. Clean freak too
Rick thanks for the reference to Slavik, first I'd heard of this knife maker.

Last edited:
That guy is awesome. Clean freak too
Rick thanks for the reference to Slavik, first I'd heard of this knife maker.
Yeah he lives in Ca so he has to be careful about things.He is drooling for a KMG.You got to see where he does 1/4" steel and make a knife with the guard attched !

I follow him on Instagram too. I like his knives but nothing crazy cool.
Sucks that ya can't get ahold of a maker you like. I messaged another maker on Instagram the other day about his knives and never heard back....at least have the courtesy to dm me back and say Nothing available at this time or not taking orders.

If you are not hung up on one of Trolsky knives look at Josh Gallardo for one of his. He makes some sweet looking fixed blade knives and killer handle combos.
Someday I'll have a Gallardo.... his work is clean, simple and elegant all at the same time.

Back