Turn-Key Knifeshop tools for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WoodyWabbit, Oct 6, 2017.

1. WoodyWabbit

WoodyWabbit KNIFE MAKER

Beaumont Metal Works KMG-10 2"x72" Vertical Belt Grinder.jpg Beaumont Metal Works EF-48 2"x48" Horizontal Belt Grinder.jpg Anvil Peddinghaus 275lb Anvil w: Stand.jpg Uncle Al 24-Ton Hydraulic Press.jpg Smithy Granite 1324 MX Mill-Drill-Lathe.jpg Chili Forge Habenero w: Dual Diablo Burners & Stand.jpg Evenheat Knife Kiln KF-22.5" RM3.jpg Beaumont Metal Works KMG-10 2"x72" Vertical Belt Grinder.jpg Beaumont Metal Works EF-48 2"x48" Horizontal Belt Grinder.jpg Anvil Peddinghaus 275lb Anvil w: Stand.jpg Uncle Al 24-Ton Hydraulic Press.jpg Smithy Granite 1324 MX Mill-Drill-Lathe.jpg Chili Forge Habenero w: Dual Diablo Burners & Stand.jpg Evenheat Knife Kiln KF-22.5" RM3.jpg I'm selling all my knifemaking tools, preferably in one transaction, for anyone looking to start their own knifemaking shop. The price will be $12K (firm). All this gear is lightly used and well taken care of. There's lots of extras including jig tools, bits, raw materials (blade steel) and consumables (new grinder belts).

The list of gear for sale includes:

1. 275lbs Peddinghaus anvil with custom tripod stand
    2. Peddinghaus hammers, tongs, cut-off and hardy tools
    3. Beaumont Metal Works KMG-10 2"x72" variable speed vertical grinder w/ a lot of accessories
    4. Beaumont Metal Works EF-48 2"x48" variable speed horizontal grinder w/ accessories
    5. Smithy Granite 1324 MX 3-in-1 Mill/Drill/Lathe w/ tool jigs and lots of bits and accessories
    6. Riverside Machine Shop "Uncle Al" Hydraulic Power Press 24-ton 6" throw w/ Leeson 5-hp motor
    7. Evenheat Knife Kiln KF-22.5 RM3 w/ accessories
    8. Chile Forge Habanero dual burner with connection kit, dual Diablo burners, and tripod stand
    9. Grizzly Metal Bandsaw 4"x6" 3/4HP 110V
    10. Makita 12" Metal Chop Saw
    11. Northern Tool 8" buffer w/ Grizzly stand
    12. Baldor 6" Grinder w/ 1/2HP motor and custom stand
    13. Steel Utility Table 34"x20.5"x36"

Please let your knifemaking network of friends and family know about this sale. Serious inquiries can reply via email to Deke999@centurylink.net and I can send them a 8-pg pdf document with pics, descriptions and line item pricing. You'll have to coordinate pickup and delivery of all the gear (it ain't light...). I may even be able to assist with some of the delivery depending on buyer's location and timing.

Thanks,
    WW

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017