USA Knife Makers supply

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post a message saying how nice it was dealing with all the fine people at USA Knife Makers Supply. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and there is not a lot out here for suppliers. I just ordered the 9" beveled disc and had it at my door in just under 10 days and I was thrilled with everything from the few conversations I had with the girls over there to the shipping..

This was one of my first times making an online purchase and i feel comfortable with doing it again..

Thank you,

Corey Kelly

The girls there are always great to deal with and treat one very well. I think they only have girls deal with the customers never talked to a guy there during any of my calls. Works for me too!

Beth is great!!!

Well, there is a fellow there who answers occasionaly. He certainly is involved in trying to help, but I believe needs more time to become even nearly as helpful as the ladies .I can remember when one or more of the ladies was very "new" to the job too. I did my best to help the man and for sure my order was sent complete. Frank

Back