Veterans Legal Help .

bubba-san

I have been a national service officer for VVA( Vietnam Veterans of America) for a few years . I came to meet . Mr. Kenneth Carpenter at a seminar . He also represented me in My proceedings against the VA .

VA litigation is supposed to be non- adversarial but, you guys that have been through it, know better ! Here is some suggestions and writing s By Kenneth . And A Phone number for all veterans seeking Service connected

compensation and also non- service connected disability instead of Medicare. There is a list available from their website of other practicing attorneys in your area . But honestly it's all done by lawyers writing letters back and forth ( administratively) so it does not make a whole lot of difference where you and your Attorney are living . I hope this helps some vets who are in dire straits . They are good people at Nova . Regards James J Bieler . .............................. PS Mr. Carpenters legal help is pro- bono
USN ret

https://vetadvocates.org/today-on-t...neth-m-carpenter-testifies-before-house-dama/

Last edited:
Back