want to buy belt grinder KMG or NWG

SHOKR

hey

i'm looking to buy belt grinder, KMG clone or NWG, new or used, to be honest cant pay much so looking for a bargain

motor not required

if you have one for sale or know someone who would be interested please pm me or email info with pics directly maganinooo@gmail.com

thanks

Last edited:
Shipping on a grinder to you from the US is going to kill your pocketbook. Have you tried building one for Boss's plans?

yeah building is not really an option for me, i will probably ship it by sea not air murph, might even take the chance and get some more stuff i might need

and there are bunch of options , forwarding companies, i have couple of friends in US who can forward it, incase seller doesnt wanna bother with shipping

I just remember the shipping rates I paid to have things mailed to me when i was in Egypt, and I was shipping to an APO (Army address). All of my goodies were doubled in price when you added the shipping to get it to me.

but that must have been by air right ? there is sea and surface shipping

also believe me even with shipping i have better chances than making it here :(

so enjoyed stay in Egypt ? :p

It was an experience! Too many hot days in the desert and pulling guard duty at the front gate. 140 degrees standing on asphalt in full gear just sucks! The scuba diving was amazing though. I had the opportunity to get both my "Open Water" and "Advanced Open Water" diving certifications while there. I hope to one day bring the wife to Na'ama Bay on holliday for a little diving and shopping.

front gate of what ?

yeah teh entire red sea is spectacular!! i mean its a mark of gods greatness and creativity!!

i'm actually going next week for 2 day fishing/snorkeling trip in sharm!

well hope u can come with your wife, if u do be sure o let me know :)

While you're there, stop in and see if the "Mexican Bar" is still there. It was right in front of the "Red Sea Resort" when I was stationed there. On my down days I would spend all day diving and all evening at the Mexican Bar drinking Bicardi and Coke. There was a really cool little bartender there by the name of Rababb. I'd go through a liter or so of Bicardi a night there. There was a really good chinese restaurant about 200 meters down the road (along the beach) from the mall that I ate at frequently as well. It was set up on a second story roof top overlooking the shops and beach. The best though, was the italian restaurant which was on the beach a little further down. It was an open air restaurant with an amazing salad and anit-pasta bar and the chefs prepared your pasta dishes as you watched. Mmmmmmmmmmm, lots of fond memories from NA' ama.

wow u really miss it!!

i went there once years ago dont remember all that, i guess alot has changed!!

well hope u can come soon :)

i THINK i was there about 2-3 years before u

anyway

why isnt anybody selling grinders?:20:

Back